Thursday, April 5, 2007

Optometry Appointment


I went to the eye doctor with my mom today. He took a look at my eyes as well and said I am doing "just fine." (Sometimes I am cross eyed when I am sleepy, but I should grow out of that.) I also managed to scratch my face this morning before Mom and Dad got up. No - I am not a self mutilating borderline. I just needed to remind Mom to trim my nails soon.

This is how I have been sleeping at night. I am one cool dude. And I mean cool literally. I like to pull my blankets over my face now, so I have to sleep in 2 pairs of PJ's. This is one of the rare instances when Mom let me have a blanket. She always takes it away when she goes to bed. Bummer.

2 comments:

  1. I think I am starting to look like my daddy in the top picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are indeed one cool dude. I had to laugh out loud at your picture. Do they make recliners in your size? If they did, you'd look just like Great Grandpa Cotterman...

    ReplyDelete

Followers