Mom did not listen when grandma told her drop the crib mattress. Now I am trying to climb my way out. Did you know crib rails taste so good?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(178)
-
▼
July
(20)
- Swimming
- Heather and Jason's Party
- Playing with the Flores Girls
- Radio Flyer
- It would have killed a lesser man.
- Teething
- Sweet potatoes are gross!!
- Like a Caged Animal
- A Mom Moment
- Crib chewing
- Sailor Suit
- Trying on Clothes
- Babysitting Jorja
- I am Loud!!
- As Promised
- Baptism
- Fourth of July
- Tupperware Model
- Bananas
- Gardening
-
▼
July
(20)
My parents made the mistake and got me a wooden crib. There are teeth marks all over the railing. hehehe...-Jorja
ReplyDeleteJosiah, when your mommy and her siblings were little their wooden crib had a plastic protector that ran the length of the rail. It kept their top teeth from making marks, but their were lots of bottom teeth scratches, almost like I was raising raccoons!
ReplyDelete