Well, I am letting go of things now after I used them to stand up. I am practicing all the time to stand independently. Soon, so soon, I will be cruising. By the way, that is not a bruise (for the first time in a while) on my forehead. I got bit by a mosquito yesterday helping Daddy grill.Friday, August 24, 2007
Letting Go
Well, I am letting go of things now after I used them to stand up. I am practicing all the time to stand independently. Soon, so soon, I will be cruising. By the way, that is not a bruise (for the first time in a while) on my forehead. I got bit by a mosquito yesterday helping Daddy grill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josiah, your mommy walked when she was just nine months old and weighed a whopping 18 pounds. She was about as tall as you are right now. People used to laugh at what a little bit of a thing she was to be out walking. She showed them the same mean face that you make. However, she didn't growl!
ReplyDelete