Well, I have finally learned how to make this thing go, although not very quickly yet. Did I tell you all that I am going to have company very soon? Grandma and Grandpa are coming so Mommy and Daddy can go out on a date? Plus Aunt Faithe is coming with them. And Nonni is coming for Easter. It will be a lot of fun to have people other than my parents to play with. I am excited.Thursday, March 13, 2008
Master of the 4 Wheeler
Well, I have finally learned how to make this thing go, although not very quickly yet. Did I tell you all that I am going to have company very soon? Grandma and Grandpa are coming so Mommy and Daddy can go out on a date? Plus Aunt Faithe is coming with them. And Nonni is coming for Easter. It will be a lot of fun to have people other than my parents to play with. I am excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
His uncle David will be thrilled !!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd where is your helmet young man?!!! :>)
ReplyDelete