I have entered into a new phase that Mommy calls "Big Hysterics." When I do not get what I want, such as time to type on the computer, I throw myself on the ground and kick and scream as if someone cut off my arm. (Sometimes I even hold my arm as if it is broken for dramatic effect.) I can even drop my shoulders down low and stomp off as if I am the most down trodden character in the whole world. Oh, and I have mastered crying on demand. You should see the water works I can let loose when I am mad at Mommy. It is incredibly frustrating for my mommy. As she types this latest dictation, I am in a "time out" in my crib for crying for 5 minutes over not being allowed to plug in the vacuum. I know that we will weather this phase just fine. But I thought I would forewarn you all in case you call and Mommy is a little short with you on the phone.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My mommy gets frustrated with me too when I have a tantrum. Just remember, don't bite your mommy, this just makes her go from frustrated to mad really quick.
ReplyDelete-Jorja
Josaih, your mommy practiced her temper tantrums in front of the mirror on our bed. She mastered a type of aerial flip which was very impressive. Too bad there wasn't an Olympic category for such theatrics. Love Gma
ReplyDelete