Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bad Mommy

Some babies have the misfortune of being born to parents who maintain a strict healthy diet. Luckily, I was not one of those babies; my mommy has a sweet tooth. Granted, I have not yet had peanut butter (Mommy read an article that there is a lower incidence of nut allergies if you wait to introduce peanuts until the child is two years old.) and I did not get cow's milk until I was 1 year old, but my mom has no issues sneaking in a cookie now and then. Today I behaved beautifully while we ran errands. I talked to the fish at the vet, stayed by Mom's side at the yarn store, and did not beg once at the grocery store. So I got to try my first OREO today!!!

Man - they are awesome!! Messy with chocolate and frosting. What more does a boy need? And for those of you that may be concerned, those are carrots on my tray. I had pancakes, sausage, and carrots for lunch, which was good too. But not as good as cookies.

1 comment:

  1. Note that the carrots are "on his tray" while the cookie is all over his face! - Dad

    ReplyDelete

Followers