

I am going to throw away What to Expect The First Year, because it gives Mom too many ideas. For the fifth month, it says "By the month's end, a few babies will be able to manage unassisted sitting when propped up by their hands, but most will still tumble forward in this position." And, of course, we had to try it. I can sit propped up by my hands, but I tumble to the side after a minute or so. Now we have a new thing to practice. Oh goody. But I have found a way to get revenge on Mom for making "grow and develop" daily. I have started to wake up at 1am for a night time feeding. She keeps threatening to start me on solids if I keep it up. Duh, Mom, that is what I am aiming for. When will she learn that I rule this roost?
Josiah,
ReplyDeleteI will get your mom a book called "what to expect when your child is a teenager!" Your pictures brighten my day - and yes, you are the cutest baby!
Aunt Linda
Go for the solids...I am up to feeding myself banana chunks and they are great. My mom is trying new stuff everyday and it is pretty cool. Ice cream is my favorite so far. See ya at play date...-Jorja
ReplyDelete