Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Long car trip



This weekend we drove to Ohio to see Nonni and Pappa. The trip out was not so bad. I managed to sleep most of the trip. Of course, Daddy was driving at night, so it was my bedtime anyway. I did a lot of things and met lots of new people when I was in Ohio. We went to Uncle Nate's glass show/graduation exhibit. I watched him make a glass champagne flute. It was pretty cool to see, but it was hot by the ovens. I met my Aunt April and played with Isaiah, my cousin, again. I also got to meet my Uncle Seth, and his girlfriend Janelle. They live in Oregon. Sunday was my Mom's first Mother's Day. All of my Daddy's family got together and had dinner together. I was held by everyone. I even showed off how well I can rollover. It was sure fun to see everyone. Mommy forgot she had brought the camera so we didn't get any pictures of the family on Sunday. This time, however, I did not cry when Grandma Kay held me. Mom did get a picture of that.
Monday we drove home after breakfast. It was a very long drive, but I learned that if I cried frantically Mommy would stop the car and play with me. Even Mackenzie was tired of the trip. Daddy had to lift her into the car because she wouldn't get back in after we would stop. It was still a fun trip though. I am glad I got to see all of my family again.

1 comment:

  1. Josiah, I made a PaloozaHead for you:
    http://www.paloozahead.com/294343-b74f

    ReplyDelete

Followers